Job Location76-77 Robb Street, Georgetown
Elite Fitness Diner is seeking a highly motivated qualified and experience candidate to fill the immediate position as a cashier/accounts clerk.
Qualifications and experiences
FIA intermediate level, along with at least 1 years in cashier/accounts experience
CXC passes at least 5 subjects and at least 3 years in cashier/accounts experience
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Dispute resolution
- Attention to Detail
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Positive Attitude
Please address application letter (PDF format) to;
The General Manager,
Elite Fitness Diner,
76-77 Robb Street,
No later than February 14, 2020.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY