Job LocationOffshore, Guyana
Monitor performance, lubricate, and maintain the engines and other mechanical equipment onboard the vessel.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience working with diesel engines.
- Certificate in Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic computer skills.
- Lubricate moving parts such as gears, shafts, and bearings on engines and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitor working temperatures and pressures on all engine room and associated equipment.
- Check and record lubricating oil level readings—top up as required.
- Maintain daily log of all engine room equipment.
- Monitor all engine room systems for leaks and report any defects immediately.
- Carry out routine maintenance and minor repairs on the engine room equipment and machinery as directed.
- Assist with repairs to engines and equipment in engine room and machine shop.
- Maintain the engine room and associated workshop in a clean, tidy and hazard-free condition.
- Incorporate the THINK planning process into all tasks, whether working alone or as part of a team.
- Participate in the START process.
- Call a Time Out for Safety (TOFS) whenever an unplanned hazard or a change in the expected results is observed.
- Carry out assigned duties in a safe manner according to Company policies and procedures.
To be discussed at the interview.
Applications can be sent to:
Human Resources Manager
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc.
36 Delhi Street, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown.
Or via e-mail: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY