The Accounts Supervisor assists the Accountant with the management Finance Department of Multicinemas Guyana Inc., by ensuring that all finance related matters are done according to company guidelines.
- Level 2 ACCA
- At least 6 years’ experience in an Accounting position
- Advanced excel skills – Look Ups, Pivot Tables, IF Statements, Sum IF etc.
- Ability to become familiar with VISTA and QuickBooks
- Ability to supervise a minimum of 6 staff
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to communicate confidently and concisely
- Assist the Accountant as required
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts (Bank ,Suspense, Prepayment, Debtors & Creditors)
- Daily Income reconciliation to cash sheets
- Carry out periodic stock checks
- Carry out any Analytics as required - Sales, Attendance, etc
- Select payment run for Accounts payable with Accountant
- Review of outstanding Debtors and follow up action
- Produce audit schedules as required at Year end
- Assist Accountant with VAT, NI, PAYE, Corp tax, Property tax as required.
- Responsible for posting all journals ensuring they have the necessary supporting details and are signed off by the Accountant
- Oversee daily transactions for Accounts payable, receivable, stock
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Supervise junior staff in the Accounts department
- Any other duties as required by the Accountant
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY