Health Safety & Environment (H.S.E) Officer
Job LocationPlantation ‘A’ (Muneshwers Limited Houston Port), Houston, Greater Georgetown
Guyana Shore Base Inc. (GYSBI), a joint venture company based in Houston, Greater Georgetown is now recruiting personnel to support expanded shore base operations in the offshore oil and gas sector.We are interested in hiring H.S.E Officers.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Studies Certification (Degree or Diploma); or
- University Diploma/Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be a major advantage.
- Advise Shore base supervisors and personnel on safety, security, health, and environmental related issues.
- Verifying daily inspection of all shorebase equipment (cranes, forklifts, etc.) prior to startup
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform facility HSE Inspections.
- Ability to evaluate Personnel Protective Equipment and ensure proper use and maintenance of Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Prepare incident notification reports.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Compensation will based on academic qualification and experience.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject. E.g. “Health Safety & Environment (H.S.E) Officer”
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY