Senior Accountant at CAGE Guyana Inc.
· Sound knowledge of and analytical skills pertinent to IFRS standards, depreciation taxation policies and related
· Proficiency in Quickbooks, ACCPAC or other accounting software.
· Proficiency in Excel spreadsheet applications.
· High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office suite.
· Human resources and supervisory skills; communications skills, report-writing; ability to delegate, time management
· Demonstrated honesty and integrity in performance of duties day-to-day.
· Demonstrated competence and sound judgment.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance from a recognize university or completion of ACCA.
· Three years’ minimum accounting experience at a senior level, including use of accounting software
(Quickbooks, ACCPAC, etc.)
· Training in spreadsheet applications from a recognized institution.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in a service environment