To provide security for all employees on duty and protection for all company assets and to manage efficiently the flow of customers transacting business at the respective locations.
Basic reading and writing skills.
Must be able-bodied and alert.
Previous experience in similar capacity would be an asset.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Enquire if prospective customers are desirous of using the service and render assistance where necessary.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Ensure that all non-smoking, no- eating and no- drinking signs are adhered to.
- Observe and ensure that customers after using the system make the required payments to the cashier.
- When dealing with disgruntled customers try to be clear, considerate and firm in a professional manner.
- Receive persons visiting staff members in a helpful and courteous manner and facilitate contact between the two parties.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel enter the office/staff area.
- Perform additional related duties as identified by the Chief Security Officer or Supervisor.
Attractive Remuneration Package Offered.
Applications can be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager,
W & T George & Company,
32-33 Regent & Hinck Sts,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY