Job LocationPlantation ‘A’ (Muneshwers Limited Houston Port), Houston, Greater Georgetown
Guyana Shore Base Inc. (GYSBI), a joint venture company based in Houston, Greater Georgetown is now recruiting personnel to support expanded shore base operations in the offshore oil and gas sector.We are interested in hiring Construction Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineer, or relevant field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ proven working experience in construction management.
- Expert knowledge of construction management process, means and methods.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with no decline in quality control.
Construction Manager is responsible for planning, budgeting and implementing construction projects and oversee their progress in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Compensation will based on academic qualification and experience.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject. E.g. “Construction Manager”
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY