The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing relevant support to the Executive Director.
Applicant must possess a Diploma in Business Management or Secretarial Sciences from a recognized University and at least two(2) years’ experience in the related field OR six (6) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English (Grades 1 and 2) with three (3) years Secretarial experience.
In addition, Applicant must possess the following:
· Have a high level of Confidentiality
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
· Computer literacy ( proficient in Microsoft Suite)
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Possess good time management, planning skills and ability to carry out instructions efficiently.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES. (Essential Functions)
· First point of contact for dealing with correspondence and phone calls both internal and external.
· Maintaining agenda, diaries or planners to effectively organize and schedule meetings, events, conferences and appointments.
· Following up with managers/ executives of important tasks and deadlines.
· Managing emails, databases and filing system.
· Liaising with staff and clients.
· Any other duties assigned by the Executive Director from time to time.
Attractive remuneration offered with contributory Medical Scheme.
The Human Resource Manager
45-47 Water Street,
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting applications is 30th September, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY