Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The incumbent is responsible for preparing shift schedules, supervising training of new recruits, ensuring compliance with SOPs, actively reviewing and amending SOP’s to adapt to a changing environment and ensuring safeguard of cash and other company assets
At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
Experience: Three (3) years’ Cashier experience at least one (1) year managing a sales team.
- Creating and coordinating the shift schedule for all cashiers to ensure stations are adequately staffed at all times.
- Adequate training for all cashiers in all front-end policies and procedures and ensuring that all systems and procedures are being followed by all team members.
- Actively review SOP’s and recommending changes to ensure that cash and other assets are adequately secured.
- Communicating all information to cashiers regarding special promotions, sale items and memorandum.
- Authorize and ensure validity of customer returns and exchanges.
- Greet Customers to deal with queries/ concerns and report same to management.
- Ensure Cashiers meet and exceed outstanding customer service standard.
- Ensure Cash Drops are carried out and completed in an efficient time and manner and registers balanced at end of shift.
- Audit and approve daily reports such as discounts granted, voids, cancelled invoices etc.
- Ensure that cashiers maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies are stocked.
- Monitor, assess and discipline staff on their job performance, make recommendation when staffs are not performing duties that are on probation and work closely with the Human Resources Department to ensure proper documentation.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY