Technician (Communication Department)
Job LocationR6 Ruimveldt, Georgetown
Massy Technologies (Guyana) Ltd. is rapidly expanding and is seeking to recruit a dynamic
individual for the position of Technician (Communication Department).
- 5 subjects CSEC (Inclusive of Mathematics and English)
- Networking Essentials
- Foundation in Electrical Principles
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer Literate
- Troubleshoot, install and repair UPS, CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm and Networking
- Install conduits/ trunking and cables for Data Network, PBX, CCTV, Fire Alarm and Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Install devices, programs and commission PBX, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, and Intrusion Alarm Systems
- Perform preventative maintenance of UPS, CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems
- Analyse engineering drawings for project execution
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Pension, Medical and
non-contributory Life Insurance Plans.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements and experience should send their applications to the:
The Human Resource Department
Massy Technologies (Guyana) Ltd.
Please state Technician-Communication Workshop Department in the subject line of the e-mail
TO REACH NO LATER THAN July 10, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY