Outside Sales Representative
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by IMEX Inc. to current and new clientele, and meet or exceed individual sales targets and overall Company sales and customer service objectives.
- Completed Secondary Education (CXC)
- 3+ years sales experience with face-to-face client interaction; Experience must include meeting sales and customer service targets
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete sales reports in a timely manner
- Compensation based on documented work experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit application to email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY