Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Corporate Secretary will be responsible for providing assistance and guidance to Management in resolving legal matters
- Degree in Law
- At least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in law practice.
- Write letters as Company Secretary to various entities as required.
- Schedule and attend meetings, annual general meetings, keep minutes.
- Liaise with the Commercial Registry with regards to changes and resolutions made from time to time.
- Review registration for the Group of Companies.
- Maintain the leases of the Company ( new, termination, renewals)
- Collection of letters for finance.
- Draft legal documents.
- Renewal of various permits and ensuring all relevant ones are in order.
- Maintain the filing of documents.
Any other duties as and when assigned
- In house accommodations provided.
- Terms and remuneration based on criteria of work and experience.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY