Job LocationGreater Georgetown
Performs all merchandising activities within the assigned geographical area through exciting product presentations and displays to meet the highest standards, expectations and sales/branding objectives.
A sound secondary education. Preferably passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics and/or previous work experience in a similar position of no less than one (1) year will be a distinct advantage.
- Basic understanding of merchandising and customer service practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
- Servicing of customers within assigned geographical areas on a scheduled basis.
- Packing, cleaning, pricing and displaying products in keeping with the brand requirements and standards.
- Checking for damaged and expired goods
- Supporting sales and promotional activities as required.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, October 23, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY