Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
The Security Guard is charged with taking note of the environment and being alert to potential threats and disruptions.
- Three (3) subjects CXC/GCE or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Public Safety and Security Procedures/Protocols.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
- Protect Company’s property and staff by maintaining a Safe and Secure Environment.
- Patrol Building and Perimeter.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and performing Security Checks.
- Enforcing Company's Rules and Regulations.
To be discussed at interview.
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY