Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst will assist in performing budgeting, forecasting and analysis in order to provide insight and support important business decisions.
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field from a recognized University
- CA or ACCA
- A Minimum of five (5) years business related experience or audit background
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of business processes and operational processes.
- Must have knowledge of general tasks routinely conducted in an accounting environment – receipts, payments, vouching (to approvals/source documents), checks and balances etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Pronto (ERP) will be an asset
- Very high proficiency with Microsoft EXCEL and comfortable working with an ERP software system
- Prepare Management Reports, including profitability analysis, cost centre analysis, inventory valuation and performance measurement.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing the root causes of variances.
- Lead the annual budgeting process and update quarterly forecast with risk and opportunities to current plan.
- Complete Monthly Reports
- Perform ad hoc analysis on project evaluations and improvements.
- Develop and implement budgeting tools.
- Perform internal audits and make recommendations where necessary.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard Reports.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
Applications with CV should be submitted to:
Human Resource Manager
Guyana Industrial Minerals Inc.
58 High Street,
Or email at: email@example.com
Position being applied for should be stated in the subject.
Applications close on February 11, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY