Deputy Executive Director
Job LocationFlat 15 Sophia Exhibition Site, Greater Georgetown
JOB TITLE: Deputy Executive Director
DEPARTMENT: Executive Director’s Office
LOCATION: Flat 15, Exhibition Site, Sophia
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, plans, manages, coordinates and direct the activities of the GNBS in the absence of the Executive Director provides assistance to the Executive Director for the daily monitoring of the performance of the Technical Departments of the GNBS to ensure that there is operational efficiency
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A first Degree from the Natural Sciences from a recognized institution plus a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and use of Monitoring and Evaluating Systems & Project Management will be an asset
- Coordinate with Executive Director and implement all administrative strategies within required timeframe and regulations and develop all communication policies according to board policies.
- Monitor all Technical Staff activities according to existing policies and evaluate all financial statements on monthly basis and analyze all trends and develop all program grants and financial contracts.
- Collaborate with staff and evaluate all programs and activity performance and maintain competency in all organization policies and participate in various community outreach activities.
- Manage all communication for organization in coordination with executive director according to timeframe and manage the program activities the Technical Departments of the GNBS.
- Prepare all program goals and objectives and evaluate progress and effectiveness of all staff and provide support to all its members to achieve all project deliverables within required timeframe and prepare all work plans and grant deliverables as per requirement.
- Assist to develop various alliances to achieve all conversation objectives and coordinate with various departments to schedule all agenda for meetings and ensure compliance to all contract deliverables within required timeframe and maintain quality for all procedures.
- Collaborate with policy experts and scientists to resolve all complex issues and coordinate with all senior directors to represent company at various meetings and supervise efficient working of staff.
- Administer everyday functions for organization and coordinate with executive director to prepare all long term strategies to achieve all goals and evaluate performance of programs.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by any duly authorized officer.
Applications must be sent to
The Executive Director,
Guyana National Bureau of Standards,
Flat 15 National Exhibition Complex,
or email email@example.com not later than Monday, November 05, 2018
For more information visit http://www.gnbsgy.org/jobs/
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY