Job LocationLombard Street, Head Office
The credit officer will be on of the Finance office main customer facing position.
Responsilbe for ensuring all outstanding invoices are settled by customers in a timely manner and ensuring all customer queries are address to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Sound Secondary School Education
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Accuracy with attention to all details
- Currently persuing an accounting qualification (ACCA,CIA,CPA) will be an asset.
- At lease one year experience in customer service, finance or billing.
- Respond in a timely manner to customers calls & queries
- Prepared monthly customer statments in a timely manner
- Following up with customers for collection of past due balances.
- Provide Chief Accountant with regular update on status of recievables balances.
Attractive salary and benefits
Delivered to our Head Office - 10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown, Guyana.
Email to : Mr. Adrian Clifford - Chief Group Accountant
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY