CSR Team Leader
Job Location110E Durban Street, Werk en Rust, Georgetown
This job entails offering assistance to customers,defusing potential conflicts, as well as leading and supervising all CSR team members. Candidates must be confident to lead others by example and direction.
N.B. - Resumes and cover letters can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least three years in a leadership position, exclusively in a customer service related job. Resumes must show evidence of this.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be an effective communicator.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, report and organizational skills.
- Monitoring both online and in-store CSR interactions to ensure the quality and relevance of information provided.
- Ensuring that a customer friendly atmosphere is maintained at all times.
- Developing and implementing systems for improved customer satisfaction and service. Ensuring that company policies on customer service are adhered to at all times.
- Evaluating quality of phone, online and in person interactions between customer service representatives and customers.
- Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Coaching and guiding team members in maintaining the level of customer service that is in-line with the company's vision.
- Conducting surveys to gauge customer sentiment and perception of service quality.
- Offering assistance to in office customers. Providing quotations to customers both in store and online.
- Providing daily leadership to CSR Team to not only meet, but to also exceed customer expectations.
Will be discussed during interview.
Send resume and application to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY