Front Desk Receptionist
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Education and Experience:
•relevant training or qualification
•knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word
processing, and database management
•knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
•knowledge of business principles
•proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
•proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
•proven experience in information and communication management
•required typing speed
Skills and Competencies:
- Quality inter-personal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service oriented
- Time management
Please see below:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
This position may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time.
Based on qualification and experience.
Kindly submit application to 126 Laluni Street, Queenstown, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY