Hotel Operations Manager at Regency Suites
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting.
- Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources, and networks.
- Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related fields.
- Computer Knowledge, MS office. Experience in Property Management Software's, Revenue Management Systems desired.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.