Job LocationSilvie's Variety Store
The Driver is responsible for the safe transportation of the company’s equipment to and from the Stores, Bond and Customers premises.
1. Three subjects CXC (Math and English would be preferred)
2. 5 years of experience driving
3. Valid Driver’s Licence
4. Valid Police Clearance
5. Must be dependable
6. Attention to Detail
7. Ability to communicate (oral & written) and good interpersonal skills
8. Ability to drive carefully and efficiently
9. Ability to work under sometimes stressful conditions and long hours
10. Mechanical skills will be an asset
1. Responsible for Pick-up, Canter and delivery of items from the company, Bond, Wharf and Customers premises
2. Transacts business for the company at banks such as deposits of cheques and collections of drafts, cheques books, and bank statements
3. Submits payment and other correspondence for PAYE, GPL, GTT, NIS, GTM, and other organizations
4. Comply with all other company rules and regulations and to ensure that the store’s policies and procedures are followed.
5. Participate and support marketing initiatives of the department.
6. Act as a representative of the store.
7. Adhere to the company’s values, mission, and vision.
Persons interested in this position can send an application along with a cover letter no later than July 19, 2019, to:-
Mr. Shamar Quintin
Silvie’s Variety Store
High & Hadfield Streets
Or email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY