Project Estimator / Quantity Surveyor Engineering
Job Location15 Orchid Street, West Ruimveldt, Georgetown
We are looking to appoint a Project Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to provide commercial support to our project team, maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements and ensure that the Company’s objectives are achieved. They will liaise with customer representatives and other third parties on commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims and any additional payments. In additional they will also be responsible for the preparation of tenders and quotations.
Degree qualifications / Civils or Mechanical / Structural or ideally QS experience
- Knowledge of average local construction costs for varying types of construction
- Ability to draw upon state statistical sources for construction estimating coefficients
- Previous work creating budgets, estimates, and valuations
- Previous construction or construction management experience desirable
- Computer proficiency required, experience with dedicated estimating and/or project management software desirable
- Knowledge of construction/architectural design programs desirable
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Good salary and employment conditions offered to the right candidate.
Please submit your full up to date CV to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY