Internal Control Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
To provide security for all employees on duty, the protection of all company assets and to effectively manage customers transacting any type of business.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Must be able-bodied, healthy and alert.
- Previous experience in similar capacity would be an asset.
- C.X.C passes preferred but not necessary.
- Preferably Male between the age of 25 - 55 years.
- Police Clearance
- Willing to learn
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises at all times.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates etc.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect company property.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. Answer desk phone.
- Ensure that all non-smoking, no- eating and no- drinking signs etc are adhered to.
- Observe and ensure that customers are using the required systems and make the required payments to the cashier.
- When dealing with disgruntled customers try to be clear, considerate and firm in a professional manner.
- Receive persons visiting staff members in a helpful and courteous manner and facilitate contact between the two parties.
- Ensure that only authorized personnel enter the office/staff area.
- Perform any additional related duties as identified by the General Manager or Supervisor.
- Must be able to follow instructions given clearly by management.
Will be discussed at interview
The Human Resources Officer
New Nigel's Supermarket Inc
Lot 44-45 Robb and Light Streets
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY