Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The games technician would be responsible for the all gaming equipment within the Arcade and PlayPark. Employee works with and repair gaming equipment that is malfunctioning and also installs, tests, and maintains all related equipment.
- Five(5) subjects at CXC inclusive of English
- Electrical/Electronics Certification from a recognized Technical Institute
- At least five (2) year experience in a similar Position
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all electronic gaming equipment
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of equipment.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Design and modify motor power control apparatus circuits.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Plan and prepare work orders or instructions utilizing blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Evaluate electrical as well as operational problems.
- Ensure adequate spare parts are stocked or accessible.
- Account for all tools, equipment and parts.
- Any other task assigned to you by Management.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY