Lab Attendant (Internet Cafe)
We are looking for an individual who can perform general customer services in an internet cafe environment.
The incumbent must:
- Have a mimimum of Five (5) CXC Subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Have at least basic certificates in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in similar environment would be an asset.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Assist customers with internet browsing, photocopying, printing, scanning, etc
- Must always be aware of the status of customers on browsing.
- Pay keen attention to timing requests by customers.
- Types assignments and other documents as requested by the customers.
- Assist customers with research projects etc.
- Assist customers in preparing online visa applications for United States of America and United Kingdom.
- Process C-Point and Top-ups for customers requesting the service. Ensure that customer place correct cell numbers in the log book for C-Point and Top-up.
An attractive remuneration package is offerred.
Applications can be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Computer Lab,
32-33 Regent & Hinck Sts,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY