Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Brand Manager is responsible to the Marketing Manager for developing and executing a brand strategy for the Company’s target markets by working collaboratively with customers, agencies and vendors.
- At least a first degree in Marketing or Business Management from a recognized institution. Professional training in customer service and marketing management would be advantageous.
- Motivated, responsible, results driven with a neat and tidy appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be the holder of a valid license for car/van.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales related position with a proven track record of success.
Is responsible to the Marketing Manager for:
- Taking brand ownership and providing brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short and long term goals in order to develop an enduring brand message.
- Preparing and presenting annual brand plans and budgets.
- Coordinating all merchandising activities associated with the brand.
- Tracking consumer and market metrics.
- Submitting monthly brand performance reports. Revising plans and budgets.
- Conducting regular trade visits to ensure that customers are adequately serviced on a regular basis.
- Coordinating orders in accordance with established time frames and monitoring stock.
- Advising all concerned parties on proper stock rotation, storage and warehousing procedures.
- Managing and controlling the return of products and product recalls.
- Liaising with the Accounts Department and regulatory agencies.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, April 12, 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY