Job LocationSilvie's Variety Store
The Driver is responsible for the safe transportation of the company’s equipment to and from the Stores, Bond and Customers premises.
1. Three subjects CXC (Math and English would be preferred)
2. 5 years of experience driving
3. Valid Driver’s Licence
4. Valid Police Clearance
5. Must be dependable
6. Attention to Detail
7. Ability to communicate (oral & written) and good interpersonal skills
8. Ability to drive carefully and efficiently
9. Ability to work under sometimes stressful conditions and long hours
10. Mechanical skills will be an asset
1. Responsible for Pick-up, Canter and delivery of items from the company, Bond, Wharf and Customers premises
2. Transacts business for the company at banks such as deposits of cheques and collections of drafts, cheques books, and bank statements
3. Submits payment and other correspondence for PAYE, GPL, GTT, NIS, GTM, and other organizations
4. Comply with all other company rules and regulations and to ensure that the store’s policies and procedures are followed.
5. Participate and support marketing initiatives of the department.
6. Act as a representative of the store.
7. Adhere to the company’s values, mission, and vision.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Medical, Awards for Outstanding Performance and much more.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line “Application – Driver” or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager / General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown, no later than November 20, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY