Senior Audit Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Senior Audit Clerk is responsible for assisting with the management of the internal audit functions of the Giftland group to ensure compliance with company procedures and conformity with accounting and legal requirements.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
- 2 A’ level passes
- Completion of CAT, A Certificate or Diploma in Accounting
At least one (2) years’ experience in a similar position is required
- Assist in supervising, evaluating, motivating and recommending the necessary staff training programs to foster continuous staff development and professional growth.
- Direct and appropriately delegate to staff members and assist them in understanding audit steps and preparing documentation. Assist in developing annual audit plan and coordinating audit activities.
- Coordinate with Clerks to review audit findings and formulate recommendations.
- Ensure the Audit compliance of transactions is accounted for in accordance with IAS.
- Assist in ensuring Audit compliance of all reconciliations are done in a timely basis to prevent misstatements and alleviate the potential of fraud.
- Assist in determining the methodology/strategy for Audit for transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of reports highlighting issues and providing solutions.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
Send Application and CV addressed to Senior Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY