The ideal candidate will have a professional approach and experience working with mining projects.
1. Must possess a Food Handler's Certificate
2. Knowledgeable about international cuisine
3. Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
4. Minimum of two (2) years' experience working as a Cook
1. Prepares and cooks ethnic cuisine and special dishes.
2. Estimate expected food consumption and organize preparation.
3. High standards for quality in meal preparation.
Applications with CV should be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Guyana Industrial Minerals Inc.
58 High Street, Kingston, Georgetown
Or email at: email@example.com
Applications close on September 14
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY