Internal Security Officer
Job Location31 High & Hadfield Street, Georgetown, Guyana
The Internal Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all stakeholders and the company assets.
- C.X.C Maths and English Language
- Preferably Male between the age of 25 - 45 years
- Previous job experience would be an asset
- Police Clearance
- Willing to learn
- Verification of bills to items leaving the store
- Be alert and attentive at all times, not being distracted – ensure all items are secured on display and within the Sales Department
- Greeting and directing customers to the correct Sales Department or Sales Representative
- Monitor and Direct customers parking
- Overall security checks in the store, etc
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Security Officer or submitted by hand addressed to the Director/General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown, to reach no later than November 16, 2019.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY