Job LocationLombard Street, Georgetown, Guyana
The Accounting Assistant will assist in the achivement of the company's objectives by effectively & efficiently give account for the company's asset and provide high quality financial information.
Atleast ACCA Level 2
Atleast 3 years experience in similar position
- Preparation of Management Daily Report (Bank, Receivables with comments, Sales, Payables listing) correctly and on a timely basis.
- Checking of Daily Cashier report
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliationsClearing of presented cheques in Oracle - Cash Management Manager
- Collection of Delivery Notes/CANs from security guard hut every day with the day’s dispatch, ensuring Delivery Notes/CANs are properly stamped and sign.
- Pull Daily Dispatch Details from SSRS and reconcile with security copy of Cans/delivery notes in conjunction with Daily Dispatch Details recon from Dispatch Clerk.
- Carrying out 'Trip Stop' procedures for 'null' invoices.
- Monthly Sales Reconciliation to general ledger.
- Post all credit receipts to respective customer accounts in Oracle system, and ensuring payments are applied to correct invoices. (It is imperative that this is carried out correctly as it impacts outstanding invoices & aging report).
- Following up with receivables customer on the invoices for correct application of payments.Assist in chasing up receivables balance.
- Preparation of customer credit/debit notesCreating new customers in customer database in the oracle system.Assisting in re printing of customer invoices that requested if necessary.
- Reconciliation of individual customer's account.Sending out of customer monthly statements.
- Preparation of quarterly receivables confirmation letter & send to customers. In conjunction with marketing ensure the confirmations are received signed & disagreements resolved.Assist in following up return cheques from customers.
- Post all Interco/trade payables invoices into the AP module at corporate rate on a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly costed invoice & costing sheets.
- Assist in the preparation of all inventory reconcilaitions.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly inventory movements journal.
- Carrying out monthly stock taking exercise
- Carrying out quarterly spares count in stores.
- Posting of supplier invoices after matching to POs and receiptsPreparation of cheque payments & wire transfers and posting of same in Oracle AP
- Managing and reimbursement of the petty cash float
- Preparation of Fortnightly payroll & posting of same in Oracle - GL
- Assist in the preparation of monthly VAT recons, PAYE & NIS remittances
- Update, monitor & follow up vat exempt control work sheet.Monitor, control & re-order of all bill books,receipts,etc.
- Balance sheet Reconcillition Control checks carried out in other sections.
- Preparation for annual internal audit.Preparation for yearly statutory audit.
- Preparation for any inland revenue audit that comes up from time to time.
- Assist in preparation of adjustment journals via ADI journal module. Prior to posting into oracle it should be checked off by Accountant
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accountsAny other duties deem necessary by Accountant/Business Manager
- Assisting & providing financial and any other information requested from plant manager,corporate office & group.
- General filing.
Please email application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliver by hand to: TCL Guyana Inc., 2-9 Lombard Street, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY