Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Purpose: To process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction.
· At least five (5) CXC/GCE subjects, Grades 1-3; inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
· Experience in the use of DacEasy Accounting Progam
· Experience in Cashiering would be an asset
· Computer Literacy; proficient in DacEasy & Microsoft Office Suite
· Good communication skills; both oral and written
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
· Excellent listening and customer service skills
· Attention to details and accuracy
· Time Management skills
· Demonstrate sound work ethics
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- · Collect and count cash accurately, post monies to correct accounts, issue receipts and ensure that customers
- understand their payment terms.
- · Monitor payments and encourage customers to pay on timely bass and clear arrears
- · Close off, balance and prepare lodgment for the Bank
- · Maintain pleasant, courteous and professional behavior
Send Applications or Apply to:
Executive Office Services: Lot 82 Albert Street, Bourda, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY