Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Accounts Supervisor supports the daily operations of the Accounts Department by monitoring and coordinating the debts of existing creditors; the collection of finances, resolution of account queries, raising tax invoices and issuing credit notes in a timely manner.
No less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects including English and Mathematics. Professional qualifications in Accountancy will be a distinct advantage. Must be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office suite and accounting software packages including Quick Books. Excellent interpersonal skills are required. Ability to reconcile complex accounts with a keen attention to detail. Responsible, calm and confident attitude to handle potentially uncomfortable situations.
A minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in an Accounting Department with progressively greater responsibilities.
- Preparing Salesmen orders.
- Printing tax invoices and bills.
- Posting all goods returned into stock.
- Preparing Salesmen’s outstanding collections sheet.
- Reconciling Salesmen’s accounts.
- Checking and advising customers on their credit position.
- Preparing VAT Sales, returns and making the necessary adjustments.
- Preparing Salesmen’s commission statements.
- Preparing credit notes and return goods exchange notes
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, December 14, 2018 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY