Job Location15 Orchid Street, West Ruimveldt, Georgetown
We are looking for a Visa and Immigration coordinator to be responsible for applying for individuals who require Landing Permits and Work Visa to work in Guyana.
The Visa and Immigration Coordinator is responsible for providing the company with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation for incoming Expatriate specialised staff and how to complete this process smoothly and efficiently. The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone or in person.
· You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
· You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
· Above all, the Visa and Immigration Coordinator must work in Compliantly and Ethically
· You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
· You must oversee the completion and compliance of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must ensure that all the information provided is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
· You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
· The Visa and Immigration Coordinator must be able to help the client to obtain Landing Permits Work Visas and other documentation required.
· You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
As the Visa and Immigration Coordinator you may be required train other HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
- Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted to our business address: Lot 15, Orchid Street, West Ruimveldt, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY