PM0001-007 Procurement Assistant
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Assist the Procurement Specialist in the acquisition of materials, equipment, spares and services required for the operations of the Company and/or subsidiaries in the timeliest manner ensuring value for money, and transparency of the process in order to optimize benefit to the Company and to provide general support to the Procurement Specialist.
- At least 5 subjects CXC inclusive of Mathematics, English and Accounts
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Willingness and the ability to work flexible hours
- Support the Procurment Specialist and to assist with day to day commercial activities.
- Schedule of Purchases and delivery of items which includes grocery loadouts ( manual duties required)
- Maintain Inventory
- Review and Place Purchase Orders
- Any other duties that may be assigned
To be discussed at Interview
Lot 36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgetown Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY