Assistant Store Manager
The position provides a key source of operational and administrative support to the Manager. The Assistant Manager interfaces with several functional areas supporting the business; including Property Management, Finance, IT and HR. The job holder is pivotal in ensuring that the day to day business operations run smoothly, and that prompt and accurately reports on Production and Sales are submitted to the relevant parties.
- 5 CXC Subjects including Math and English with at least Grade 3 Passes
- University diploma in Marketing, Business Management or its equivalent
- Candidates with only CXC must have at least five (5) years’ supervisory experience.
- Candidates possessing a university Diploma must have at least two (2) years’ supervisory experience.
- Some familiarity with computerised accounting packages will be an asset.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- PC skills, familiar with relevant spreadsheets and software packages, Microsoft Office, especially Excel would be ideal.
- Proven accuracy in record keeping.
- Track record of hitting deadlines through first rate planning and organisational skills.
- Pragmatic with a flexible, can-do mentality.
- Self-confident and mature – able to be effective and credible at all levels.
- A self-starter but must combine this with being a good team-player - sensitive to the needs of others.
The selected candidate will provide assistance in all aspects of the business operation, which includes, but not limited to: Inventory management, Financing, Cordinating of Production, Sales & Distribution activities, Managing employees, Payroll, Business analysis, Promotional activities and Reporting.
Attractive remuneration package offered.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY