We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our team. We are looking for a hands-on manager who leads by example and is a loyal, team-player. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be expected to adhere to, as well as promote high principals and standards in regard to each and every facet of the operation.
- 5 CXC Subjects including Math and English with at least Grade 3 Passes
- University diploma in Marketing, Business Management or its equivalent
- Candidates with only CXC must have at least five (5) years’ experience in upper-level management, preferably in the fast-food industry.
- Candidates possessing a university Diploma must have at least three (3) years’ in upper-level management, preferably in the fast-food industry.
- Some familiarity with computerized accounting packages will be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- PC skills, familiar with relevant spreadsheets and software packages, Microsoft Office, especially Excel would be ideal.
- Proven accuracy in record keeping.
- Track record of hitting deadlines through first-rate planning and organizational skills.
- Pragmatic with a flexible, can-do mentality.
- Self-confident and mature – able to be effective and credible at all levels.
- A self-starter but must combine this with being a good team-player - sensitive to the needs of others.
This Restaurant Manager will be responsible for day-to-day store operations and will have a strong background in managing P&L, scheduling, labor and food costs, sanitation, quality control, adherence to budgets, recipes and corporate policies.
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.
Applications can be sent to:
The Human Resources Manager,
W & T George & Company,
32-33 Regent & Hinck Streets,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY