Health & Safety and Sanitation Officer
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Health Safety and Sanitation Officer is responsible for designing policies and procedures that help prevent harm to workers and property. He/she must be familiar with the OSHA.
Minimum five (5) CSEC subjects, inclusive of English and Math Grades 1 or 2.
Diploma in Public Health or any similar programme.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Create ways to keep workers and the general public safe from harm.(ensure a safe and healthy work/shopping environment)
- Design safe work spaces.
- Inspect machines and equipment
- Test air quality.
- Investigate complaints.
- Conduct safety inspections.
- Design programs to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury.
- Conduct hazard analysis, identify biological, chemical, and radiological hazards.
- Draft the company’s OSHA policies and procedures.
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested applicants can also apply mailing your application:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY