Job LocationGiftland Officemax
Marketing Supervisor is an integral member of the marketing department who is responsible for coordinating marketing projects of varying size and complexity or its parts. She/he is responsible for organizing and controlling activities and for communicating risks, opportunities and current state of project to the marketing manager and/or company executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least five (5) subjects cxc, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English
At least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Coordinating Project/ Task work and assignments.
- Resolving any budget/expenses queries including timely communication if extra budget is needed for projects/tasks.
- Work with sales teams to understand key retail partners, including different market and retail channel requirements.
- Assisting the production of brand consistent in store plans and visual guides for sales/retailers for approval.
- Ensure consistency of brand message across all in-store work
- Maintain an image archive of all in-store collateral, POS and signage
- Coordinate POS for monthly offers and seasonal offers to ensure correct and on time.
- Develop visual displays for each season with every retailer working from promotional calendar and the team, scheduling seasonal changes and launches.
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY