Social Media Specialists
Job LocationQualfon Guyana - Providence Campus, East Bank Demerara.
• 17 years of age or older
• High school education
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent command of English verbal & written
• Extensive customer service & social media skills
• Ability to maintain company’s image and
communicate company’s brand
• Excellent competencies in verbal and written
communication, message composing and expressing
intent powerfully and simply
• Excellent ability to multi task
• Excellent problem-solving skills with objective
analytical and evaluation thinking skills
• Ability to excel under tight deadlines in a fast-paced
• High level of confidentiality
• Detailed oriented – Record and process information
correctly and ensure date integrity
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to
prioritize and simultaneously multi task
• Excellent customer service skills
• Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and its
best practices (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn &
• Personal interest and knowledge of the most recent online behaviors, trends and social media developments
Applications can only be done online via skilled Guyanese or emailing your detailed resumes to email@example.com with subject : Social Media Specialist Vacancy
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY