Quality Improvement Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The potential candidate will report to the Quality Team Lead and be responsible for planning, organizing, administering, implementing, coordinating, evaluating and improving the QMS in Guyana for both on and offshore. The position will involve some oversseas travel. The successful candidate will be expected to operate in an extremely fast paced, client driven environment and be part of a flexible, multi-disciplinary global project team to provide operational support to new and ongoing projects.
- Diploma/ Advanced (‘A’) level certification /equivalent or higher qualification in Business Management/ Food and Nutrition & Food Safety/ Catering/ Logistics and Supply Chain/ Quality Management / Human Resources/ Occupational Safety/ OR an equivalent combination of skills, competencies and education.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience - spent in planning , leading, coordinating, implementing / administering of Quality/ HACCP or other management systems
- Business Process Improvement or Lean /Six Sigma or process improvement experience will be an asset
- Expert communication skills with internal and external stakeholders , standards bodies regulatory bodies
- Previous experience in being a part of team leading an organization to QMS /HACCP and other certification would be an asset
- Ability to demonstrate skills in conducting RCA/ Implementing Corrective and Preventive Action/ Closeout of NC /conducting management reviews.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite/ MS PowerPoint/ MS Project /Excel/Access/Outlook/Visio (or similar).
Preferred Certifications OR Certifications Candidates Would Be Willing To Work Towards– (One or More)
- ASQ (CQA)–Certified Quality Auditor / ASQ (CQMOE)-Certified Quality Manager of Organizational Excellence /ASQ(CPA –Certified Process Analyst or any other quality management certifications including Food and Nutrition /Food Safety/Supply chain or any other discipline specific certifications.
- Certified Lead/ Internal Quality management Auditor.
- Food Safety certification would be an asset.
- Maintain and improve JSL’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Monitor and report on QMS activities.
- Assist in development and review of training materials, templates, processes, tools, letters and procedures related to the QMS.
- Assist in completing ongoing required deliverables required for JSL’s projects including documentation , reviews, meetings, process mapping, workflow, lessons learnt.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to gather data, analyse findings from customer feedback, non- conformances, contract performance and identify root causes to establish. action plans to improve performance, utilizing PDCA quality improvement processes.
- Manage documentation for the QMS.
- Develop reports, logs and other data in spreadsheets to perform analysis, create meaningful displays and generate correspondence for management review and other meetings.
- Use multiple data sources, researches and trouble-shoots non-compliant cases and takes appropriate action.
- Develops, downloads and manipulates reports, logs and other data in spreadsheets to perform analysis, create meaningful displays and generate correspondence.
- Perform Full cycle internal audits and prepare for external audits from clients and certification bodies.
- Communicate and maintain policy, procedures, work instructions, projects and other initiatives, which supports JSL’s strategic, quality and continuous improvement agenda.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Human Resource Manager
36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY