Office Assistant -Bicycle or Motorcycle Required
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyaa
The successful office Assistant must possess excellent organizational and communication skills. The individual should have eye for detail and a dedication to accuracy. He /she should be an excellent manager of their time and can successfully make it to various destinations via a variety of routes. The candidate should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Remembering key information to complete pickups and deliveries such as codes for entering buildings and routine routes
- Observing all traffic rules on prescribed routes to ensure safe delivery of documents and goods
- Determining which packages and documents are to be picked up or delivered and verifying the destination addresses
- Organizing packages and documents by order of stop to prevent possible confusion and a delay in planned timing for routes
- Obtaining signatures, appropriate documentation, and payments for items picked up or delivered
- Checking with the head office to report and confirm successful deliveries
- Keeping accurate logs or records for verifications of deliveries
- Completing required paperwork with accuracy and attention to detail in a timely manner
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION - CXC passes including English.
EXPERIENCE - Must understand office procedures and use office equipment, including telephones and photocopiers. Previous experience in answering the phone, taking messages, photocopying, receiving and dispatching mail important.
Note :Transportation - Must own bicycle or motorcycle (motorcycle preferred)
- Manage mail delivery & pickups
- Keep accurate records of above
- Assist in general office duties (photocopying etc)
A competitive package will be offered to the selected applicant.
email to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY