The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing relevant support to the Executive Director.
Applicant must possess a Diploma in Business Management or Secretarial Sciences from a recognized University and at least two(2) years’ experience in the related field OR six (6) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English (Grades 1 and 2) with three (3) years Secretarial experience.
In addition, Applicant must possess the following:
· A high level of Confidentiality
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
· Computer literacy ( proficient in Microsoft Suite)
· Ability to work with little or no supervision
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Possess good time management, planning skills and ability to carry out instructions efficiently.
Attractive remuneration offered with contributory Medical Scheme.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit their applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
The Human Resource Manager
45-47 Water Street,
Or Email: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY