Job Location76-77 Robb Street, Georgetown
Elite Fitness Diner is seeking a highly motivated qualified and experience candidate to fill the immediate position as a food server.
The candidate is responsible for the overall presentation of delicious healthy meals for customers throughout the day (breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack and dinner).
Qualifications and experiences
Certificate in culinary arts from a recognized university and at least 3 years’ experience.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service and eengage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Knowledge of food science, nutrition and diet.
- Check freshness of food and discard out of date items
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Timely delivery of services.
- Follow standards and regulations.
- Carefully and accurately measure dish portions
- Demonstrate knowledge & experiences in a diverse range of cuisine
- Wrist-Finger Speed; The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Manual Dexterity; The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Place customer orders
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager.
Please address application letter (PDF format) to;
The General Manager,
Elite Fitness Diner,
76-77 Robb Street,
No later than February 14, 2020.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY