Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Security Advisor to provide security support to facilities and projects and support to key security processes (e.g. intel, personnel & executive protection, technical security and business support). Security Advisor should have core expertise in security operations, intelligence, personnel and executive protection, technical security and/or business support while interfacing and building relationships within the company and with other internal customers as well as internal partners in order to meet business needs.
- In response to security incidents/events, must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends.
- College/work experience in field recommended but not required.
- College level education or equivalent - 5-10 years" of relevant years of experience in Security.
- Ability to work in a complex organization.
- Must Communicate and present to a wide range of audiences.
- Exercise critical thinking.
- Influence and lead others in the absence of having a direct line of authority.
- Strictly maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools.
- Understand applicable Security processes and recommended practices to support business implementation of security programs.
- Become familiar with operating assets, facilities and or projects within the job scope and area of operations.
- To understand how Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) is used to drive security performance and support the corresponding work processes.
- Support development of security deliverables in area of emphasis (e.g., operations, intel, personnel and executive protection, technical security, business support) to meet business needs.
- Assist with development of Site Security Contacts with area of expertise and area of operations.
- Establish liaisons with internal and external stakeholders, clients, partners and contacts.
- Become familiar with complementary, security-related skills (e.g., risk management, emergency preparedness and response, OIMS).
If you have the required skill sets and experience, please submit and updated CV to the following email Address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY