Security Driver/ Security Officer
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, Ogle E.C.D
The Security Driver is mainly concerned with the security of company assests and transporting of security personnel to various locations as the need arises.
- Sound Secondary Education
- Knowledge of Public Safety and Security Procedures/Protocols.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a similar capacity.
- A valid Drivers License for Minibus.(Security Driver)
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
- Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a Safe and Secure environment.
- Driving company vehicle to transport personnel to and from locations.
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance.
- Enforcing Company Rules and Regulations.
To be discussed at interview.
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY