Customer Service Representatives- WORK-at-HOME
Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide that superior customer service to others. When you join our family of voice or email representatives supporting reputable international companies, you will learn that Qualfon cares. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in an enthusiastic work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
- College or vocation school graduate education OR comparable work experience.
- Minimum high school completion, CXC preferred but not required.
- Call center experience / customer service experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC-based internet and software applications. Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- High level of comfort working calls.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
- Strong ability to work under minimum supervision, follow instructions and incorporate coaching/feedback into daily work.
- Detail orientation.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Desire to expand their product knowledge; to learn and understand company and client goals.
- High level of work ethics displayed through schedule adherence, discipline and self-management.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals.
- Handle and respond to inbound calls
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, and in writing
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while supporting customers and working with team to resolve issues
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all
- Attractive salary
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Coaching to help you succeed
- Outstanding working environment
- Development opportunities
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better." This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
Call 265-7092 / Whats app 623-2510 / Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Saturday 8am - 4pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY