Job LocationGiftland Mall
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards and also for processing sales quickly and cash register operations efficiently, and safeguarding Company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year experience as a cashier
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently enter purchases into cash register as they ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and other forms of payment at the registers.
- Return all items on counter at the end of each day.
- Assist when unoccupied in getting change for other cashiers.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY