Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Audit Clerk is Responsible for conducting audits and test controls to ensure that they are in compliance with the systems and procedures of Giftland.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Accounting would be a plus.
At least one (1) year experience in a similar position
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Undertake audits in the field of inventory management, receivables, payables, payroll, cash control, asset management and others.
- Conduct field audits in the operations of the Company with a view of detecting non-compliance in the processes.
- Conduct stock counts on a regular basis and compare the results with the stock records.
- Maintain and update audit files as per the audit dept. requirement.
- Identify and provide recommendations in areas where there can be improvements in the systems.
- Always ensure that the assets of Giftland are safeguarded by reporting promptly to management the slightest observation which suggests that this vital area is being compromised.
- Required to visit other branches from time to time.
Send Applications and CV addressed to Senior Recruiter at email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY