Job LocationLot 27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown, Guyana
The Driver Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of student drivers and any other trucker or potential trucker as communicated by our clients or leadership.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- At least 6 months of experience functioning in a middle management capacity.
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures.
DRIVER RECRUITER SKILLS:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work well under various stressful and time-sensitive situations; Strong attention to detail; Able to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment; Possess professional and courteous demeanor; Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Complete background checks including personal records, MVR, and DAC reports.
- Review and process applications of prospective hires and determine if the applicant is qualified.
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants.
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate.
- Track calls generated from all forms of advertising.
- Explain the company’s operating policy and safety standards and work with drivers or applicants who present issues.
- Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires.
- Maintain standards as outlined by CRST International policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY